EnsoPet In-Ground Animal Waste Composter Kit
EnsoPet are innovative inground composting poo kits. They are a system specifically designed for composting pet waste, easily and hygienically. EnsoPet composts all pet waste such as Dog Poo, Cat Poo, Rabbit and Guinea Pig Poo!
EnsoPet also keeps your yard free of pet waste and prevents it ending up in land fill, while returning carbon to the soil and rebuilding the soil on a microbial level. The Composting Kit system comprises of the EnsoPet Composter and EnsoPet starter as pictured.
How EnsoPet Works
Once installed in the garden, using the tongs provided, pet waste is collected and dropped in to the composter. EnsoPet Starter is then sprinkled on top.
The micro-organisms in the EnsoPet Starter ensure a rapid breakdown of the waste.
Due to this continuous cycle of composing the EnsoPet composter will take many months or may never completely fill, ensuring extended use. If your composter fills, you simply move it to another location in your garden.
- Assembling the EnsoPet composter is very easy. The 4 sides simply clip together creating a bottomless cylinder. The lid fits neatly on top of this cylinder.
- Select a spot in your garden away from edible plants and phosphorus sensitive native plants
- Dig a hole 40cm deep and 40cm wide.
- Place the EnsoPet composter into the hole, so that only the lid is sitting above ground.
- Fill in the soil around the outside of the EnsoPet composter.
- Place the tongs near the EnsoPet composter to aid in waste collection.
Your EnsoPet is ready to use
- Using the tongs pick up your pet’s waste and drop it into the EnsoPet composter.
- Lightly sprinkle EnsoPet starter on top of the waste (approximately 20 grams per 100 grams of pet waste).
- Repeat this process as required. For best results add smaller amounts often (it is better to add the waste daily rather than weekly).
- Composting requires a moist environment. Rain will enter your EnsoPet through the slots at the sides enabling this moist environment.
- Do not let the EnsoPet dry out, water EnsoPet in conjunction with watering your garden.
- The micro-organisms in the EnsoPet Starter ensure a rapid breakdown of the waste, because of this continuous cycle of composting the EnsoPet composter will take many months or may never completely fill.
- These micro-organisms also help remediate any pathogens in your pet waste, whilst simultaneously enriching and rebuilding the soil at a microbial level.