Staycation for Dogs
Would you like to see who stays here?
We have a small number of fur babies who visit and sleep-over for stays ranging from 1 night to long term, depending on their requirements.
Our place is designed for the med-large dogs and we only take a limited number of dogs at a time, often from the same family. If for any reason we are not on-site for a time, then your dog will be individually penned while not under supervision.
Your furbaby is integrated with ours and will become part of the family.
They have free range around the house and front paddock, when it is not being grazed, and live indoors with us during their stay.
This summer we have been able to add a pool to the front paddock and our guests love their supervised swims.
Poppy and Beau
Poppy has her favourite likes:
- Climbing and sleeping on the back of the couch or sleeping on the footstool.
- Bouncing on people sleeping on the couch
- She is a fab swimmer in the pool
- She loves Beau, her new boyfriend
Bonnie and Clyde
- Love to play with our other guests – they have a ball.
- They also have a penchant for couches.
- Bonnie is the smoochiest girl ever!
Titan is still not too keen on the pool, but he made great leaps and bounds when he came to stay while mum and dad had their first holiday in about 8 years.